Thursday 12 July 2012

Questions






Would you rather be spanked outside in a cold woodshed or inside by a cozy fire?

Hubby has a bit of a work shed as we come out of the house, but I couldn't see myself being spanked in there. So fire to...



Would you rather be spanked in public or private?

Define public..... Is that out in the open or in front of others? Iv'e had the first, but not the second. But I prefer in private


Would you rather fantasize about spankings or actually be spanked?

I do fantasize but prefer a good real one!

Would you rather be spanked for humiliation or for your spanker's pleasure?


I never get spanked for humiliation. And would never want to. But id rather get spanked for hubby's pleasure. and often do lol




Would you rather be spanked by hand or hairbrush?

Always hand. Hate that blooming brush!

Would you rather be spanked until you cried or until you are aroused

I like both.

Would you rather have just a red bottom or welts/bruises?

Mmmmmm hard one. I like a red bottom, but seeing the stripes of a cane or strap brings a big smile to my face. I know hubby likes both, but I think we both prefer to see the marks.


Would you rather be spanked for the naughty things you have done or just because you enjoy the experience?

Id prefer to get spanked for the joy of it, but I find I get a lot more out of a DD spanking, and that often leads to enjoyable things to.


Would you rather be spanked with panties up or panties down?

Panties up for a bit of a warm up, it gets you in the right place I find. but once the main spanking starts..... totally pants off! Sometimes find knicker elastic will get in the way if there not totally down



Would you rather be spanked OTK or bent over a table/chair?

Because of some logistics, OTK is not really good for me. I often find I get really dizzy and sick and cant cope with it which spoiled the experience. But we do a version where hubby sits on the edge of the bed and I'm OTK'd with pillows over my feet, (bad circulation) and a pillow for my head. Over the chair or sofa is also fun but prefer on the bed



Would you rather your spanker have physical contact with you?

Always, weather its me on him, or an hand on me, it sometimes feels detached when there no touch.





Would you rather be a brat to your spanker to deserve a spanking or simply ask your spanker for a spanking because you know you needed it?

It depends what mood I'm in and what mood hubby's in. I do like playing the brat to get a spanking, but I also will just ask. Usually those ones are for when my head needs clearing or I'm very stressed and it needs to come out. but I will also ask to go over his Knee on the sofa if we are watching a film, I find it very relaxing just to be spanked like that.


Have you received a spanking in the last week?

Ohhh hell yes, sit spot still very sore


Would you rather be spanked for the physical pleasure or the emotional release?

Both.

Would you rather be spanked by a despotic, mean person or by a compassionate, benevolent person?

Hubby is the only one who I will allow anywhere near my bottom!

Would you rather be talked to while you are spanked or no talking at all?

If its DD then I get both, and I need both. but for pleasure, I like to be talked to, and talk back as well.


Would you rather get one swat at a time with pauses to let the sting set in or a continuous tanning to build up the fire?

Errrrmmmm....... both. I love the continuous tanning so I can run through the pain barrier, but then I enjoy the swats one at a time, it seems to last longer that way.


Would you rather be forced into a spanking or willingly submit into a spanking?

I often don't get the choice. Hubby just drags me off lol


Would you rather have a safe word or be pushed beyond your preconceived limits?

I have a safe word, but try not to use it.


Would you rather spanking be part of love making or not a part of love making?

We use it for both


Would you rather that spanking be a surprise or something that you have to look forward to?

Anticipation always gets me going, but a surprise one is also very fun...


Would you rather that spanking be a part of role playing kinkiness or a response to events that have happened in reality?

I cant decide... sorry


Would you rather be cuddled or scolded after a spanking?

Always a cuddle, and to be told that "I'm a good girl now" never scolded!

Feel free to copy and paste!~ Would love to read what you guys have to say!

5 comments:

  1. This was a fun meme, wasn't it? Your answers were as I thought they would be...and I bet you already knew my answers too! (Still can't get into Aspi's blog... :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm random, ok ill get him to have a lool at it for u. xxxx
      and yes new what most of ancwers would be lol

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers. Might just have to give it a go.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ronnie. would love to read yours

      xx

      Delete
  3. Oh definitely inside by the fire. I like to suffer in comfort lol.

    ReplyDelete