Sunday 22 July 2012

Mobile phones, Straps and my Bottom!

Hubby has set only a few rules for me, but one is that I carry my phone with me at all times.(forgive me if ive already told you this). This is because due to his condition he needs pretty much needs 24/7 care, So on a Friday, his mum comes round when I'm at work. but there are times that I have to pop out or go shopping, and hubby doesn't want to come... so hence the phone.

Well anyway this week, we moved the kittens out of our bedroom, (3 of our cats had kittens... long story and not the time or place to talk about it) this was because there little bladders were finding a place to relive himself, and one of them peed on my phone charger. So I was rather reluctant to use it till we new it was safe, and I didn't charge the thing until Friday. Hence it did not come to work with me. and I had to go shopping yesterday, and even though it was charged... I forgot it!


This morning after I had my bath the consequence's of my actions caught up with me. Every time I go out without it, I receive 5 of the strap. I walked into the bedroom, and hubby followed me in. He picked up the strap and said did I want to get it over with while my bottom was still warm from the hot bath. I said so ony 5, for sat.. but he reminded my about Friday to. 


I was told to lift the towel, bend over the bed and count. 10 of the best followed by a "Thank you sir".
Well lets see how long it takes me to forget the thing this time xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm bad to forget to keep my phone with me, especially around the house. We don't have a home phone so it's a problem. So far Steve hasn't made it a rule, but it's probably coming because it drives him up the wall when he calls and I don't hear the phone because I've left it in another room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always charge my phone every night; before I get into bed, I plug it in. That way it is always fully charged for the next morning. In the morning, it wakes me by its alarm going off, and I get up, once washed and dressed, it goes in my pocket where it lives permanently except when at work, where there is a phone ban, and it stays in my locker. Did you see the Britains Got Talent guy who sang about losing his keys and his phone? (Youtube it if not!) Hilarious, and I sing it nearly every morning as a mantra!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete