Wednesday 18 July 2012

A spankingley good morning.

Woke up this morning to Hubby's cuddles. As Iv'e said for the last few weeks, with all the storms England's been having, Hubby has been out of his normal sorts. But this morning was out of this world. I got woken up by one of his deliciousness spooning cuddles and kisses. and as I arched into him more, he very slightly turned me to the side and spanked me oh so wonderfully. I couldn't get enough of it this morning and was very disappointed when he stopped. but it did lead to a lovely morning love making session and some inspiration to the next bit of fiction...It was later on the bus on the way home from town for food that I was thinking that I usually find the shopping rather a laborious task, I like to  get my veg from the green grocers etc, and support local business as much as I can with a small budget we have, but today... I practically skipped round town and didn't care who saw me lol

Thank you my Hubby for a wonderful Morning and a wonderful day.
He has promised a bit of a spanking tonight........ we've just got to see how he goes xxxxxxx

2 comments: