Wednesday 11 July 2012

I sit before you with what is rather a red behind! and its been 7 hours since the actual event!
I shall start at the beginning. Well last night I said to hubby that he might want to read my last post. I now think that I should have ermmmmmmm........... not!
When hubby got into bed last night he told me that I was a naughty girl. Gave me a long cuddle and then we drifted off to sleep.
This morning, hubby asked how I was feeling. (as I did him) to which I said I was feeling not to bad.  I thought was going to be any other normal morning but alas hubby had other ideas. Wondering into the bathroom after him, he once again asked how I was feeling, to which I said, I was OK. so this got the response of....

"Right, you will go and find the hairbrush and wait back for me in the bedroom!"

My face dropped

"Off you go!"

So I slowly wondered back into the bed room. My mind was in total denial, but I went strait to the draw with  offending brush on and put it on the pillow as is our custom. I sat on the bed thinking ohh crap. He walked back in and stuck some pants on and then told me to stand!
The lecture began about how although I'm his carer,' HE IS STILL HEAD OF THE HOUSE!' yes sir.
Then over the lap I went.

First it was the hand! and what a hand it proved to be. Hard and fast. It didn't feel like I was getting a warm up, but I know he was to some degree! This seem to last what felt like a life time but it was probably only 5 minutes worth at first. He had given me a pillow to cry into but it wasn't that wet..... yet......! he stopped and came down to me level to kiss me, and tell me that he loved me, and that he appreciates al that i have to do for him.
"I know you find it hard my darling, and sometimes the stress is very hard. but you must remember that im the one in charge, not you."
"yes sir"
"And im only doing this because I love you, you do understand that dont you?"
"yes sir"
Then the onslaught of the hand continued. and it got harder as he went on. swapping hands every few minutes! My tears were flowing very well by this point i hasten to add. he stooped again, held my hand and told me that he loved me. and gently rubbed my very hot bottom with the other, my mind started to relax thinking it was over.... but nooooo I was very very wrong!

"Now that was your warm up, lets begin with the spanking!"
At this point i buried my head into the pillow (I will add now that i have a pillow as we live in a ground floor flat with very thin walls, so our bedroom is one of the safer places but the pillow is also required as our bedroom faces the road. so its there for a muffle as well a small amount of comfort.) and the feel of the back of the hairbrush skimmed over the hot cheeks. Yes I tensed and waited. Didn't have long to, I can still feel the strikes on my sit spot!!!!!!! The hairbrush must have gone on for another 5 minutes or so. I was screaming and crying into the pillow with such gusto,
 that I thought the gas repair man outside was going to knock. He stopped again and asked if the de stressing was working....... I sobbed "yes sir" once again. 
We had a bit of a chat about love and discipline and then he dropped the bombshell.
" Right, I was going to cane you..... ( big tears started to fall again) but I've decided to use the strap instead!"
Settled back over his lap he announced that he wanted me to count.... which means a yes sir afterwards.
the first 20 were split between each cheek. and the next 10 were over both cheeks. I thought he was going to stop then. 30 is usually our limit. but Hubby carried on...... 38...thank you sir.....39.....thank you sir.....40....thank you sir..... 41!!!! thank you sir..... right up to 50. The last 5 felt like my cheeks were on fire! My sit spot was burning.
And then just for good measure Hubby used his hand once more to drive the point home again. To say I was spent would be an understatement!
Cuddles, loving, and lots of I love you's later, I gingerly got up and had a look. He had done an impressive job!!!!!!!

So as I said, I sit hear now with still a really sore bottom! but it seems to have done the trick. I'm a lot calmer, and more at peace with myself and life. (plus the fact that we got some rather good news as well this morning, (after the spanking) in the post helped. We don't owe the tax man over £300, which he thought I did)
Thanks for taking to time to read, see you all soon!




3 comments:

  1. it was indeed ... epic. xxx i love you *pat pat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very...painful yet freeing! :) I have yet to cry from a spanking, but it's coming... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often find that I need to cry in these types of theses spankings, and if I do not, then the actual freeing never comes. Let us all know hoe you feel when it finally happens xx

      Delete