Monday 25 June 2012

Hello all

Hello there one and all. if its not available on my profile etc, then I haven't had a blog for some years. I am my husbands sub, and love him very much. we are a family that practice DD. My aim for this blog is to write short stories, spanking and maby otherwise. and to share our spanking experiences. 

Thank you for coming to look at my page, i hope you will find it friendly and enjoyable to be on. as time goes by i will explain why iv'e called myself Ticcers Wife.... some may guess, but some my be a little shocked lol. thank you for coming to visit this humble little blog.

TW

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ticcers Wife. I found you! I'm looking forward to finding out how you came up with your name.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou hun. i will post shortly about the name. ipromice. my huby is around on hear to, that might give u a few more clues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ticcers Wife,

    Do tell!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete